This adorable sensory shapes sorter is sure to become a playtime favourite with it's sweet, appealing design and pretty colourway.
A wonderful wooden toy, full of traditional charm, this lovely set is ideal for teaching color and shape recognition in a fun and stimulating way.
With 9 shapes to discover, each one has a sensory activity to explore and will delight young minds. Shake to hear a jingling bell, look through the kaleidoscopic lens, touch the soft, fluffy fabric and much more.
This thrilling, award winning toy provides a great aid to developing dexterity and hand-eye co-ordination. Sturdy, safe and durable, crafted from sustainable wood and painted using non toxic paint for endless play, day after day.
The perfect gift for little learners.
- Recommended for ages 12 months+
- Dimensions: 21 x 21 x 5.5cm
- Wooden sensory tray with 9 pieces
- Bright and colorful design stimulates imagination
- Multi-sensory toy stimulates a variety of senses and sparks curiosity
- Shape sorter develops fine motor skills through play
- Multi-award winning toy
Sustainable toy - ethically made from FSC wood
- Decorated in water based paints
2 to 4 working days.
Back to Baby & Toddler - Sensory Toys